Posted January 20, 2021
THE GREENER GROUP
Job Title: TEMPORARY FULL TIME RECRUITER
Reports to: HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
Assist company growth by searching out and attracting the "right fit" talent for professional and labor positions at Greener Group.
Duties and responsibilities
· Full cycle recruiting from initial job requisition through onboarding for professional and labor roles.
· Other tasks as requested by supervisor.
· Knowledge of and 3-5 years of experience in the landscape industry in New England to include excavation, landscape installation, hardscape, irrigation, fencing, maintenance, snow and ice management.
· Portfolio of resources / contacts to pursue.
· Prioritization, organization, follow-up and follow through skills.
· Ability to work a flexible schedule based on recruiting and interviewing opportunities such as participating in job fairs.
· Ability to communicate in English is a must; ability to communicate in Spanish and or Portuguese is a big plus.
· COVID protocol enforced environment.
· Office environment with climate control.
· Open office seating where you are able to hear others talking.
· Second floor of office accessible by stairs and elevator.
· Sitting for long periods of time.
· Business casual attire.
· Kitchen with refrigerator, microwave, toaster oven, stove and sitting area.
· Restroom on the same floor as workstation.
· Friendly people environment.
· Friendly dog on second floor.
· Ability to sit for long periods of time.
· Ability to stand and walk.
· Ability to speak clearly and hear.
· Manual dexterity.
· Eye hand coordination.
· Ability to lift, carry, push, pull up to 15 lbs occasionally.
1 - email their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2 - fill out an application and submit it to our office.
Click here to download an application (PDF file)