Posted January 13, 2020
THE GREENER GROUP
Job Title: TEMPORARY FULL TIME RECRUITER
Reports to: HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
Assist company growth by searching out and attracting the "right fit" talent for professional and labor positions at Greener Group.
Duties and responsibilities
· Full cycle recruiting from initial job requisition through onboarding for professional and labor roles.
· Other tasks as requested by supervisor.
· Knowledge of and 3-5 years of experience in the landscape industry in New England to include excavation, landscape installation, hardscape, irrigation, fencing, maintenance, snow and ice management.
· Portfolio of resources / contacts to pursue.
· Prioritization, organization, follow-up and follow through skills.
· Ability to work a flexible schedule based on recruiting and interviewing opportunities such as participating in job fairs.
· Ability to communicate in English is a must; ability to communicate in Spanish and or Portuguese is a big plus.
· COVID protocol enforced environment.
· Office environment with climate control.
· Open office seating where you are able to hear others talking.
· Second floor of office accessible by stairs and elevator.
· Sitting for long periods of time.
· Business casual attire.
· Kitchen with refrigerator, microwave, toaster oven, stove and sitting area.
· Restroom on the same floor as workstation.
· Friendly people environment.
· Friendly dog on second floor.
· Ability to sit for long periods of time.
· Ability to stand and walk.
· Ability to speak clearly and hear.
· Manual dexterity.
· Eye hand coordination.
· Ability to lift, carry, push, pull up to 15 lbs occasionally.
1 - email their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2 - fill out an application and submit it to our office.
Click here to download an application (PDF file)
Posted October 20, 2020
Lawrence General Hospital is looking for a part-time Human Resources Associate to join our growing team. This new position is 24 hours per week (8:00am - 4:30pm, Three days per week to include Thursdays and Fridays) and includes health, dental and paid time off benefits.
The Human Resources Associate will perform administrative duties that support the overall Human Resources office, to include but not limited to: assisting employees with requests and following-up with them as needed, processing verification letters, answering phone calls, filing documents, ordering office supplies and maintaining office equipment. Coordinate set up for New Employee Orientation and corresponding materials. Update all professional license information in the human resources database in a timely manner. Process Tuition Reimbursements and communicate with employees and managers as necessary to complete. Duties include creating and maintaining Human Resources reports using Microsoft Office applications, supporting the recruiting function including screening applicants, reviewing and distributing resumes, scheduling appointments and ensuring follow up with candidates and managers, coordinating and completing department projects as assigned, performing frontline customer service functions to include responding to customer needs, meeting and greeting, answering phone calls.
Requirements for this position include the following: proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel, and PowerPoint proven ability to multi-task, outstanding customer service skills and demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and interact with varying levels of hospital employees. The ideal candidate must exhibit initiative, accountability and motivation and must honor confidentiality. Prefer 1 year in HR capacity and Bilingual (English-Spanish) helpful.
Interested candidates please apply at https://www.lawrencegeneral.org/careers