Human Resource Generalist
ERS is currently seeking a highly motivated Human Resources Generalist to join our team as a full-time employee in our North Andover, MA, office. We are looking for someone with a strong work ethic, eagerness to learn, top-notch organizational skills, and impeccable attention to detail. We appreciate those who take initiative, enjoy challenging tasks, and want to grow their skills.
We are a fast-paced, purpose-driven organization that embraces change. We are looking for individuals who are motivated, compassionate, and enthusiastic about helping the environment through energy efficiency.
Our Human Resource Generalist will perform a variety of tasks, with a focus on providing outstanding HR service to the entire organization in the areas of recruiting, onboarding, I-9 certification, leave administration, and employee care and engagement. Duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
ERS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), national origin, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected class. In addition to federal law requirements, ERS complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. ERS expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment.
Interested candidates should send their resume to Mary McElhiney at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Human Resources-Administration Manager is a dual-role involving full spectrum human resources and office management responsibilities. If you have excellent human resources skills, great people skills, can manage multiple tasks, and enjoy continually improving processes, we would like to speak with you. As a member of our People Management Team, the Human Resources-Administration Manager should be highly knowledgeable, professional, and bring enthusiasm and new ideas to the workplace.
● Maintain company structure by updating job requirements, job descriptions, and organizational chart for all positions.
● Establish and maintain programs for recruiting, interviewing, onboarding, performance management, and evaluation; support managers and crew leaders in implementation.
● Maintain HR files and track employee information including requests for time off, status changes, performance management, accident reporting, unemployment, and I-9s.
● Evaluate and develop compensation and benefits package, including salary surveys, PTO, health insurance, family medical leave, etc.
● Maintain and update employee handbook and safety policies to ensure legal compliance.
● Foster leadership development and employee-ownership culture through day-to-day interactions, education, and social activities.
● Establish professional development needs for staff; promote professional development opportunities; manage continuing education requirements for certifications.
● Coordinate and facilitate organizational and team development activities as necessary.
Office Administration Responsibilities:
● Drive timely collection and accurate completion of all administrative documents required of office and field staff.
● Coordinate office/administrative tasks and provide administrative support to CEOs
● Work closely with management team and bookkeeper to recommend, develop, and roll out more efficient and accurate administrative and job tracking systems.
● Assist Spanish and English-speaking employees in accessing payroll, benefit information, and timekeeping software.
● Gather, analyze and interpret external and internal data and present reports.
● Support the CEOs in creating, maintaining, supervising and reviewing the budgetary process and financial health of the organization.
● Proficiency in both oral and written Spanish and English
● Proven experience in office administration and/or human resources
● Comfort with operation of office equipment, GSuite, and CRM software, with ability to easily adopt new software and integrations
● An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
● Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
● Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
● Ability to exercise discretion, manage sensitive situations, and maintain confidentiality
● SHRM-CP or Bachelor’s degree in business/HR management preferredTo apply, email resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Human Resources Generalist
Windham Professionals, Inc. with its campus headquarters in beautiful Salem, NH is hiring an experienced Human Resources Generalist for our Salem, NH location.
Reporting directly to the Corporate Director of Human Resources and Business Partner, the Human Resource Generalist works in collaboration with the Corporate Human Resources team and local management to ensure effectiveness and compliance. In addition, the Human Resources Generalist provides guidance and advice to site management and employees on a wide range of issues including, but not limited to recruitment, onboarding, employee relations and community involvement.
Here is what we are looking for in you:
Windham Professionals, Inc.
380 Main Street
Salem, NH 03079
Toll-free: (800) 969-0059
Fax: (603) 890-3554