Human Resources Generalist
Windham Professionals, Inc. with its campus headquarters in beautiful Salem, NH is hiring an experienced Human Resources Generalist for our Salem, NH location.
Reporting directly to the Corporate Director of Human Resources and Business Partner, the Human Resource Generalist works in collaboration with the Corporate Human Resources team and local management to ensure effectiveness and compliance. In addition, the Human Resources Generalist provides guidance and advice to site management and employees on a wide range of issues including, but not limited to recruitment, onboarding, employee relations and community involvement.
Here is what we are looking for in you:
Windham Professionals, Inc.
380 Main Street
Salem, NH 03079
Toll-free: (800) 969-0059
Fax: (603) 890-3554
P.O. Box 470469, Brookline, MA 02447
131 Clarendon Street, Boston, MA
This position serves as a core member of the Payroll and Benefits team. The position will be responsible for the administration of Brookline Bancorp’s benefit programs including; medical, dental, vision, COBRA, leave of absence, life, short-term and long-term disability, flexible spending accounts, retirement plan and commuter benefits.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
· Providing a high-level of benefits-related customer service to internal and external customers
· Enter enrollments/terminations/update employee benefits with multiple carriers on time and accurately
· COBRA Administration: Responsible for overseeing the COBRA administration process and adherence to Federal law for medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as flexible spending accounts
· Reconcile monthly vendor and insurance bills and the prepare requests for payment
· Oversee 401(k) transactions including: plan participant loans, hardship withdrawals, terminations, rollovers, enrollments, contribution changes, distributions and wire transfers
· Manage all leave processing and tracking (e.g. FMLA, STD, Military, Workers Compensation)
· Work effectively with benefit providers and others to ensure compliance with legal requirements
· Support the onboarding process by preparing benefit packets for new hire orientation
· Assist with the reconciliation of benefit deductions to the general ledger.
· Evaluate and recommend process improvements
Job Specifications (Skills, Knowledge and Abilities Required)
· High School diploma or equivalent.
· One to three years of benefits-related experience preferred.
· Payroll experience an advantage
· Ability to work independently on a daily basis, requiring strong organizational skills, initiative and good judgment.
· Must demonstrate an ability to handle confidential information in a discreet and professional manner.
· Experience in situations requiring a high level of customer service and patience is essential to success in this position.
· Proficiency with ADP Payroll System (HR Benefits Module) and MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) preferred.
All interested candidates should send resumes directly to Leah Stevens, Talent Management Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 617-425-4621.