The Human Resources-Administration Manager is a dual-role involving full spectrum human resources and office management responsibilities. If you have excellent human resources skills, great people skills, can manage multiple tasks, and enjoy continually improving processes, we would like to speak with you. As a member of our People Management Team, the Human Resources-Administration Manager should be highly knowledgeable, professional, and bring enthusiasm and new ideas to the workplace.
● Maintain company structure by updating job requirements, job descriptions, and organizational chart for all positions.
● Establish and maintain programs for recruiting, interviewing, onboarding, performance management, and evaluation; support managers and crew leaders in implementation.
● Maintain HR files and track employee information including requests for time off, status changes, performance management, accident reporting, unemployment, and I-9s.
● Evaluate and develop compensation and benefits package, including salary surveys, PTO, health insurance, family medical leave, etc.
● Maintain and update employee handbook and safety policies to ensure legal compliance.
● Foster leadership development and employee-ownership culture through day-to-day interactions, education, and social activities.
● Establish professional development needs for staff; promote professional development opportunities; manage continuing education requirements for certifications.
● Coordinate and facilitate organizational and team development activities as necessary.
Office Administration Responsibilities:
● Drive timely collection and accurate completion of all administrative documents required of office and field staff.
● Coordinate office/administrative tasks and provide administrative support to CEOs
● Work closely with management team and bookkeeper to recommend, develop, and roll out more efficient and accurate administrative and job tracking systems.
● Assist Spanish and English-speaking employees in accessing payroll, benefit information, and timekeeping software.
● Gather, analyze and interpret external and internal data and present reports.
● Support the CEOs in creating, maintaining, supervising and reviewing the budgetary process and financial health of the organization.
● Proficiency in both oral and written Spanish and English
● Proven experience in office administration and/or human resources
● Comfort with operation of office equipment, GSuite, and CRM software, with ability to easily adopt new software and integrations
● An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
● Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
● Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
● Ability to exercise discretion, manage sensitive situations, and maintain confidentiality
● SHRM-CP or Bachelor’s degree in business/HR management preferredTo apply, email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Human Resources Generalist
Windham Professionals, Inc. with its campus headquarters in beautiful Salem, NH is hiring an experienced Human Resources Generalist for our Salem, NH location.
Reporting directly to the Corporate Director of Human Resources and Business Partner, the Human Resource Generalist works in collaboration with the Corporate Human Resources team and local management to ensure effectiveness and compliance. In addition, the Human Resources Generalist provides guidance and advice to site management and employees on a wide range of issues including, but not limited to recruitment, onboarding, employee relations and community involvement.
Here is what we are looking for in you:
Windham Professionals, Inc.
380 Main Street
Salem, NH 03079
Toll-free: (800) 969-0059
Fax: (603) 890-3554
P.O. Box 470469, Brookline, MA 02447
131 Clarendon Street, Boston, MA
This position serves as a core member of the Payroll and Benefits team. The position will be responsible for the administration of Brookline Bancorp’s benefit programs including; medical, dental, vision, COBRA, leave of absence, life, short-term and long-term disability, flexible spending accounts, retirement plan and commuter benefits.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
· Providing a high-level of benefits-related customer service to internal and external customers
· Enter enrollments/terminations/update employee benefits with multiple carriers on time and accurately
· COBRA Administration: Responsible for overseeing the COBRA administration process and adherence to Federal law for medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as flexible spending accounts
· Reconcile monthly vendor and insurance bills and the prepare requests for payment
· Oversee 401(k) transactions including: plan participant loans, hardship withdrawals, terminations, rollovers, enrollments, contribution changes, distributions and wire transfers
· Manage all leave processing and tracking (e.g. FMLA, STD, Military, Workers Compensation)
· Work effectively with benefit providers and others to ensure compliance with legal requirements
· Support the onboarding process by preparing benefit packets for new hire orientation
· Assist with the reconciliation of benefit deductions to the general ledger.
· Evaluate and recommend process improvements
Job Specifications (Skills, Knowledge and Abilities Required)
· High School diploma or equivalent.
· One to three years of benefits-related experience preferred.
· Payroll experience an advantage
· Ability to work independently on a daily basis, requiring strong organizational skills, initiative and good judgment.
· Must demonstrate an ability to handle confidential information in a discreet and professional manner.
· Experience in situations requiring a high level of customer service and patience is essential to success in this position.
· Proficiency with ADP Payroll System (HR Benefits Module) and MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) preferred.
All interested candidates should send resumes directly to Leah Stevens, Talent Management Specialist at email@example.com or call at 617-425-4621.