MKS Instruments, Inc.
Director, Global Talent Acquisition
As the Director, Global Talent Acquisition, you will drive strategy and lead a team of recruiters to hire top talent into the organization. You will partner closely with the HR team and hiring managers across the organization to report on progress, propose initiatives to improve our talent acquisition program, improve processes, find and implement efficiencies, drive creative pipeline building/sourcing strategies, and work with hiring managers and leaders to ensure hiring is a top priority across the organization. You will lead talent acquisition initiatives while being hands-on in implementing solutions, enabling MKS to attract and hire top-notch talent.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead the Talent Acquisition team to build the best diverse, talented, impactful team; partnering with hiring managers and MKS leaders
- Manage a team of dynamic recruiters across disciplines and provide guidance and oversite surrounding hiring, resource management, capacity planning, leadership, training, mentorship, performance management, and support for the talent acquisition organization
- Develop/communicate policies, procedures, programs, laws, and best practices
- Deliver comprehensive support and consultation to business hiring groups in full life cycle recruitment process
- Partner with HR team initiatives, including formalizing on-boarding and off-boarding processes
- Develop and foster strong relationships/partnerships with leaders across the organization. Meet with leaders to assess recruiting progress, future hiring plans, obstacles and challenges, and collaborate on recruiting activities and strategies
- Work closely with Compensation partners to coordinate best practices and compliance
- Identify, prioritize, and lead initiatives to ensure that MKS is providing a best-in-class candidate experience
- Ensure team is effectively driving the hiring process for all roles. Pinpoint and help to remove any obstacles to recruiting progress
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders at a senior level to ensure alignment between the business and Talent Acquisition
- Provide reporting on recruiting metrics and hiring progress to executives and senior leadership on a consistent basis
- Assess and recommend recruiting systems and process improvements
- Partner with Marketing teams on employment branding initiatives
- Manage third party vendors, and on-site vendor for temporary help
- Experience within a manufacturing environment preferred
Skills, experience, and educational requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred, and 12+ years of progressive recruiting experience, with at least 5 years of team management, leadership and development experience
- Demonstrated ability to perform hands on, day-to-day recruiting in all functions of the business while leading and executing on broader talent strategies
- Ability to partner and collaborate effectively with HR department and deliver exceptional customer service to internal customers
- Prior experience in building a recruiting infrastructure for rapidly growing organizations, including process, strategy, metrics and systems
- Experience working in fast-growth, high tech environments
- Knowledge of applicable employment laws, policies, techniques; high degree of integrity and ability to exercise discretion
- Thorough understanding of job market and hiring trends, early indicators of change, and strategies to adapt quickly to a changing hiring environment
- Excellent follow through, judgment, and common sense
- Ability to maintain focus and keep a strong eye on the details in an ambiguous and rapidly changing environment
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of OFCCP reporting for applicant tracking
- Proficient in Applicant Tracking Systems, Taleo preferred, Microsoft Office, Excel, LinkedIn Recruiter, and other recruiting tools
Principals only, please
If interested apply online at:
Office of the Dean of Faculty
Directly supporting the Dean of Faculty and the Assistant Dean of Faculty, the Administrative Coordinator provides a wide range of human resources and office management support for the Dean of Faculty’s Office. The Administrative Coordinator plays a key role in supporting transactional processes related to recruiting, on-boarding and off-boarding faculty, database entry, producing and analyzing reports, employee records management, salary administration, benefit and HR policy interpretation as well as information dissemination and participating in special projects. The Administrative Coordinator oversees the day to day work of the part time Administrative Assistant.
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field
- At least 3 years of direct responsibility with recruitment coordination/support, payroll/salary administration (paperwork completion), database entry/reporting
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Organizing, coordinating, and directing the operations and functions of the Dean of Faculty’s office.
- Anticipates and prepares for cyclical events the office is responsible for directly or responsible for providing information for such as: annual hiring both external and internal, new faculty orientation, convocation, faculty evaluation, faculty housing process, faculty workload sheets and faculty salary letters.
- Provides administrative support to the Dean and Assistant Dean when the part time administrative assistant is not available, or upon special request.
- Assist with both the faculty and teaching fellow recruitment process including posting positions, scheduling and coordinating interviews for search committee members, communicating with the applicants and generating offer letters.
- Partner with Human Resources office to verify necessary documents and paperwork are complete and received from all new faculty and teaching fellows.
- Assist with coordination of new faculty orientation, including scheduling of facilitators, set-up and coordinating conference rooms.
- Responsible for managing and processing sensitive information.
- Budget management including tracking and reconciling expenditures as well as serving as the primary point of contact for the Business Office.
- Ability to generate various reports and analysis for a number of constituents including Comptroller’s Office, Human Resources Office, Head of School’s office and Office of Academy Resources.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- · Experience with an applicant tracking system is a plus.
- · Ability to work alone on a broad variety of projects.
- · Ability to establish and maintain healthy working relationships with senior administrators, faculty and staff.
- · Strong level of influence and negotiation skills.
- · High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and Internet Explorer.
- · Ability to deliver effective results and meet tight deadlines and targets.
- · Good judgment and decision-making skills.
The Administrative Coordinator oversees the day to day work of the part time Administrative Assistant.
Overtime may be required during peak hiring season (mid-January through mid-April).
If interested, apply online at: http://www.andover.edu/employmentopportunities
Human Resource Generalist
ERS is currently seeking a highly motivated Human Resources Generalist to join our team as a full-time employee in our North Andover, MA, office. We are looking for someone with a strong work ethic, eagerness to learn, top-notch organizational skills, and impeccable attention to detail. We appreciate those who take initiative, enjoy challenging tasks, and want to grow their skills.
We are a fast-paced, purpose-driven organization that embraces change. We are looking for individuals who are motivated, compassionate, and enthusiastic about helping the environment through energy efficiency.
Our Human Resource Generalist will perform a variety of tasks, with a focus on providing outstanding HR service to the entire organization in the areas of recruiting, onboarding, I-9 certification, leave administration, and employee care and engagement. Duties may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Work with team to effectively recruit new talent.
- Manage current candidate activity in an applicant-tracking system.
- Welcome and support new employees in our eight offices across the US.
- Follow-up with new hires regarding prompt return of required paperwork.
- Coordinate pre-employment screenings (scheduling drug testing and conducting criminal background checks).
- Establish and maintain department records and reports.
- Coordinate timely performance reviews.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management, Business Administration, or experience in HR generalist or specialist role, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Capable of working independently without constant supervision
- Demonstrated skill and experience using Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, and Outlook
ERS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), national origin, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other protected class. In addition to federal law requirements, ERS complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. ERS expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment.
Interested candidates should send their resume to Mary McElhiney at firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Resources-Administration Manager (Spanish speaking) - A Yard & A Half Landscaping Cooperative
The Human Resources-Administration Manager is a dual-role involving full spectrum human resources and office management responsibilities. If you have excellent human resources skills, great people skills, can manage multiple tasks, and enjoy continually improving processes, we would like to speak with you. As a member of our People Management Team, the Human Resources-Administration Manager should be highly knowledgeable, professional, and bring enthusiasm and new ideas to the workplace.
● Maintain company structure by updating job requirements, job descriptions, and organizational chart for all positions.
● Establish and maintain programs for recruiting, interviewing, onboarding, performance management, and evaluation; support managers and crew leaders in implementation.
● Maintain HR files and track employee information including requests for time off, status changes, performance management, accident reporting, unemployment, and I-9s.
● Evaluate and develop compensation and benefits package, including salary surveys, PTO, health insurance, family medical leave, etc.
● Maintain and update employee handbook and safety policies to ensure legal compliance.
● Foster leadership development and employee-ownership culture through day-to-day interactions, education, and social activities.
● Establish professional development needs for staff; promote professional development opportunities; manage continuing education requirements for certifications.
● Coordinate and facilitate organizational and team development activities as necessary.
Office Administration Responsibilities:
● Drive timely collection and accurate completion of all administrative documents required of office and field staff.
● Coordinate office/administrative tasks and provide administrative support to CEOs
● Work closely with management team and bookkeeper to recommend, develop, and roll out more efficient and accurate administrative and job tracking systems.
● Assist Spanish and English-speaking employees in accessing payroll, benefit information, and timekeeping software.
● Gather, analyze and interpret external and internal data and present reports.
● Support the CEOs in creating, maintaining, supervising and reviewing the budgetary process and financial health of the organization.
● Proficiency in both oral and written Spanish and English
● Proven experience in office administration and/or human resources
● Comfort with operation of office equipment, GSuite, and CRM software, with ability to easily adopt new software and integrations
● An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
● Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
● Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
● Ability to exercise discretion, manage sensitive situations, and maintain confidentiality
● SHRM-CP or Bachelor’s degree in business/HR management preferredTo apply, email resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Human Resources Generalist
Windham Professionals, Inc. with its campus headquarters in beautiful Salem, NH is hiring an experienced Human Resources Generalist for our Salem, NH location.
Reporting directly to the Corporate Director of Human Resources and Business Partner, the Human Resource Generalist works in collaboration with the Corporate Human Resources team and local management to ensure effectiveness and compliance. In addition, the Human Resources Generalist provides guidance and advice to site management and employees on a wide range of issues including, but not limited to recruitment, onboarding, employee relations and community involvement.
Here is what we are looking for in you:
- Acts as a liaison to site leadership providing assistance and guidance on human resources issues and initiatives. Coaches and counsels management on policies and procedures.
- Ensures legal compliance by implementing applicable corporate procedures and policies for local, state and federal requirements including, but not limited to, EEO, AAP, HIPAA, and OSHA processes and postings.
- Leads, participates in and maintains site staffing requirements by recruiting, screening, and partnering with leaders on selections.
- Onboard all new employees to include new hire orientation, explanation of benefits, company policies, practices, and procedures. Complete I9 process in E-Verify for statutory compliance.
- In partnership with site management, involve employees in company employee engagement activities and local community charities.
- Responsible for proper management of applicant tracking in ATS, and ensures internal/external equal employment opportunities.
- Properly maintain employee personnel files and documentation, in addition to maintaining data within the HRIS.
- In partnership with Corporate Human Resources, monitors leave of absences, disability, and FMLA requests.
- Helps resolve employee relation issues and may assist Corporate Human Resources in the resolution of employee complaints.
- Supports site leadership with employee relation matters, including corrective actions to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Perform exit interviews, identify trends and recommend opportunities for improvement when appropriate.
- Responsible for proper and timely termination administration process, including payroll, benefits, etc. within the HRIS system and with related vendors.
- Conduct 401(k) PSP orientation and supports employees with benefit-related questions, in coordination with the Corporate Benefits Manager.
- In conjunction with corporate leadership, supports safety and wellness programs.
- Responsible for clear, accurate and timely submission of unemployment claims. Prepares for and attends hearings.
- Partners with Corporate Benefits Manager to ensure work related incidents and inquiries are reported properly and timely and is available for any on-going claim information.
- Supports the HRIS process by ensuring timely system updates with job and compensation changes. Assists employees with timekeeping and pay questions. Directs employees to payroll or HRIS as needed.
- Administers programs and events at the site in coordination with Corporate Human Resources to include but not limited to: annual/bi-annual performance review and goals results, fund-raising for charities, company sponsored events such as annual picnic, holiday parties, etc.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field with a minimum of 4 years experience in a Generalist role.
- HR Certification(s) preferred. Certification; additional equivalent experience in lieu of a degree will be considered.
- Strong knowledge and comprehensive understanding of federal, state and local employment laws and regulations.
- Ability to maintain highest level of confidentiality and trust on all levels.
- High level of attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Strong ability to organize effectively, solve problems quickly and communicate clearly.
- Adaptable to changing business dynamics.
- Ability to adapt a flexible schedule as needed.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to prioritize and work in a fast paced work environment.
- Proficient in computer skills including Microsoft Office, and other web-based applications.
Windham Professionals, Inc.
380 Main Street
Salem, NH 03079
Toll-free: (800) 969-0059
Fax: (603) 890-3554