Become a member of GMVHRA and enjoy all the benefits of professional development and networking with peers in the Merrimack Valley!
Benefits of GMVHRA Membership
- Monthly Networking & Learning Opportunities – regular monthly meetings are free of charge to GMVHRA members and include a continental breakfast
- Re-Certification Credits – In addition to being an approved SHRM provider for PDCs, most of our programs also receive preapproval for 1.5 general or strategic business recertification credits through HRCI - that’s up to 17.5 recertification credits per year!
- Member Directory – GMVHRA members have access to over 200 local HR professionals through our online membership directory
- Transition Support – members in good standing who designate GMVHRA as their primary chapter are eligible for 1 year of free GMVHRA membership if they find themselves in transition at the time of membership renewal. SHRM also offers this benefit to SHRM members in transition
- Volunteer Opportunities – to give back and develop new skills which can also provide the potential for recertification credits
All HR professionals; from entry-level to top management, providers of HR-related services, or students pursuing a degree in human resources are eligible to join.
NEW members, the first year dues will vary depending on the month you become a member. Discount code must be entered on the bottom of the registration page and are only valid for the months listed below. If the final cost is not correct, check that the discount code was entered correctly before proceeding with the payment.
Please note, GMVHRA is a “100% SHRM Chapter”; as such, our association bylaws require all members to be a member of the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM). Visit SHRM here.
- June through October: $75.00
- November & December: $65.00 (Discount code: GMVHRA65)
- January, February, March: $50.00 (Discount code: GMVHRA50)
- April & May: $35.00 (Discount code: GMVHRA35)
- Annual Renewal: $75.00